Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Contentment


This little fellow's expression is one I believe we'd all like to have as our own.   The painting is another in my collection of animal paintings which I am honored to share with diners and collectors at Gale's Restaurant in Pasadena in March.  Gale is having an exhibit of animal paintings. The sale proceeds will benefit the local shelter and a bunch of artists are jumping in to help.  It's been so nice getting to know so many artists.  They are a talented, kind and sharing group of people.

"Contentment" (Oil on linen - 12x9)  is one of several of my paintings that will go into the show.   Painting these animals is a nice change from the larger studio landscapes and small plein air landscapes I've been working on lately.

Contentment - O/L - 12x9
Comment on or Share this Article >>

2 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

That is one darned cute puppy, Marian!

Marian Fortunati said...

He's very cuddly isn't he?? Hope all is well with you, Sherry.

Please Enjoy Some Of My Paintings

or subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner